Hello...welcome to Cara Roxanne's blogspot.
Here you can find information on my latest commissions and artistic explorations. For more information please visit my website www.cararoxanne.co.uk

Thursday, November 01, 2012



Here are the Rock coats and T shirts I made for the  English Riviera Global Geopark www.englishrivierageopark.org.uk. The coats went off to Japan to teach about Jurassic coast of Torbay and these photos are from when they were worn while Nowhere Island arrived in Torbay.  Sported by Musician Hugh Nankinvell & Tony LIdington http://promprom.wordpress.com/  Great making as I got to learn about the main rocks of the Torbay coastline. Grey Devonian limestones, red Permian sandstones and breccias.  You can't really see them in these photos but I also got to draw and embroider some Devonshire fossil pictures, fossils of tilobites, goniatites, crinoids and orthocones on to the coats pockets which was all rather fun. Below are some of my sketches.










No comments: