Hello...welcome to Cara Roxanne's blogspot.
Here you can find information on my latest commissions and artistic explorations. For more information please visit my website www.cararoxanne.co.uk

Thursday, March 31, 2011




Yesterday I spent the day at Dalwood school in Axminster. I worked with all the pupils from Dalwood (all 12 of them!!!!and a class from Musbury school. It was a fun day creating a mural of a countryside village. Originally, our plan had been to create a mural of Dalwood village with a walk in the morning exploring for ideas, sketches and designs. But, unfortunately in true Devon Spring weather the rain put a halt to these plans..however, the sun did finally peek its face out.. but only once all children had gone home at the end of the day. This was also the moment I decided to photograph their wonderful work... look you can see the sun in my photograph.. Hooray for sun and the children's lovely mural but boo for my rubbish photo..

No comments: